- Today , , Light Rain , High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Rain Shower , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 22°C 72°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 29 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 30 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 31 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
High 17°C 63°F Low 11°C 52°F
Today will be a day of often heavy showers, with the risk of hail and thunder. The winds will be light, meaning the showers could be slow moving, but in any sunshine it will feel pleasant.
Today's showers will start to ease later this evening. Towards midnight it will be dry across Wales, however some showers will return to the north by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Monmouthshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 22 July at 11:39
- 1300 on Sat 22 July
- 2200 on Sat 22 July
Heavy, thundery showers could lead to some localised flooding, especially where they affect urban areas.
Issued by the Met Office