- Today , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h North North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Southerly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Fri 5 May , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F
Highland and Eilean Siar
Sunny spells at first in the east, otherwise rather cloudy. There will be some light showers but any snow confined to hills. Chilly start with touch of frost towards the Great Glen otherwise feeling less cold with lighter northwesterly winds.
Mainly cloudy with patchy light rain, much of it over the north Highlands. Drier, clearer conditions over Lochaber. Milder on the West Coast cold well inland, Fresh northwesterly winds.