- Today , , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Sat 29 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 30 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 31 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F
Today will be a day of often heavy showers, with the risk of hail and thunder. The winds will be light, meaning the showers could be slow moving, but in any sunshine it will feel pleasant.
Today's showers will continue this evening. Overnight it will become dry for a time, although the showers will return towards dawn, especially in the north.
Met Office warnings issued for Staffordshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 22 July at 11:39
- 1300 on Sat 22 July
- 2200 on Sat 22 July
Heavy, thundery showers could lead to some localised flooding, especially where they affect urban areas.
Issued by the Met Office