- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Rain , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F
Light Rain Shower
North West England
A bitter, brisk northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be scattered, possibly thundery, showers and some sunny spells. Showers falling as hail, sleet and snow over higher ground, and possibly to lower levels too.
A windy, mainly dry night with clear spells and the odd wintry shower possible. It will be cold with a widespread, locally sharp, frost.