- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 8°C 46°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
High 8°C 46°F Low 1°C 34°F
Light Rain Shower
Highland and Eilean Siar
Cold with wintry showers, these heavy and frequent at times with a risk of hail and the odd rumble of thunder. Any snow should melt as the showers clear. The northerly winds fresh to strong, coastal gales at first.
Further wintry showers with occasional clear spells, the showers becoming lighter and well scattered. Winds will also ease leading to a widespread frost away from windward coasts.