- Tonight , , Fog , Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 1 mph 2 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 30 Jan , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
Low -1°C 30°F
South West England
This Evening and Tonight
It will stay dry overnight and turn cold with a widespread frost developing. Some locally dense patches of freezing fog are also possible, especially in the east. South-westerly winds will also increase in the west later.
Met Office warnings issued for Devon
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 23 January at 15:00
- 1700 on Mon 23 January
- 1100 on Tue 24 January
Areas of freezing fog, some dense, are expected to form again during Monday night and into Tuesday morning. The fog will become widespread in places, most likely in the southwest of the warning area early in the night and then in other areas later in the night and early on Tuesday morning.
Driving conditions will be difficult with journeys likely to take longer than usual and delays to air travel are possible.
Issued by the Met Office