- Tonight , Light Cloud , Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West North Westerly
- Mon , , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 30 Apr , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon 1 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
Low 5°C 41°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
This Evening and Tonight
Cloudy with patchy light rain moving southwards this evening. Drier, clearer and colder weather will follow later with a few wintry showers and a light northwesterly breeze.
Met Office warnings issued for Perth and Kinross
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 23 April at 10:22
- 0400 on Mon 24 April
- 1100 on Mon 24 April
An area of sleet and snow will move southwards during Monday morning. Heavier snowfall is expected to affect higher level routes where 2-5 cm of snow is likely to accumulate in places, whilst 1 to 2 cm is possible to lower levels.
Some transport routes may be affected, with journeys requiring longer travel times.
Issued by the Met Office