- Tonight , , Partly Cloudy , Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Fri , , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Sleet , High 7°C 45°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 25 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low -1°C 30°F
Outlook for Saturday to Monday
Frosty start Saturday, then sunny with brisk winds easing. Frosty again overnight, before rain spreads east Sunday, preceded by hill snow. Less cold Monday, and rather cloudy, with rain possible.
Met Office warnings issued for Derby
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office