- Today , , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h Easterly
- Tue , , Fog , High 8°C 46°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Thick Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F
Fog will linger through the morning in some spots. Cloud will thicken from the south during the morning and through the afternoon, with mist and fog reforming in many areas towards the end of the day. Feeling very cold.
Widespread mist and fog will affect the region overnight, and there may be one or two spots of drizzle at times. However, it will be less cold than recent nights.
Met Office warnings issued for West Midlands Conurbation
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 5 December at 10:53
- 1800 on Mon 5 December
- 0900 on Tue 6 December
Areas of fog, including some locally dense freezing fog patches with visibility less than 100 metres, will readily form on Monday evening and persist through the night into Tuesday. Please be aware of likely tricky road travel conditions.
Issued by the Met Office