- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h North North Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F
London and South East England
A chilly start, then a mainly dry morning with sunny spells. Showers developing later with some of these becoming heavy and perhaps locally turning to sleet or hail with a risk of thunder. Feeling cold in strengthening northerly winds.
Breezy in the east with showers, occasionally heavy and wintry, throughout. Drier in the west with a patchy frost in places under clearer skies as winds ease.