- Today , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 2 mph 3 km/h North Easterly
- Tue , Fog , High 7°C 45°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F
East of England
Widespread inland frost at first. Then generally quite cold with areas of mist, fog or low cloud only slowly lifting. Some western places may remain rather cloudy, the best of the sunshine further east. Highest temperatures along the coast.
A slight frost will soon develop, especially across eastern areas, perhaps also further west depending on cloud amounts. Then low cloud or fog will become extensive, lifting temperatures slightly everywhere.