- Today , , Light Rain Shower , High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h South Easterly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , High 18°C 64°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Tue , Sunny Intervals , High 21°C 70°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West North Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 18°C 64°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat 29 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 30 Jul , Light Rain Shower , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Mon 31 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 11°C 52°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
High 17°C 63°F Low 10°C 50°F
Light Rain Shower
Today will be a day of often heavy showers, with the risk of hail and thunder. The winds will be light, meaning the showers could be slow moving, but in any sunshine it will feel pleasant.
Today's showers will start to ease later this evening. Towards midnight it will be dry across Wales, however some showers will return to the north by dawn.
Met Office warnings issued for Powys
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 22 July at 11:39
- 1300 on Sat 22 July
- 2200 on Sat 22 July
Heavy, thundery showers could lead to some localised flooding, especially where they affect urban areas.
Issued by the Met Office