- Tonight , , Sleet Shower , Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , , Sleet Shower , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h West North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Mon , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 25 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
Low 1°C 34°F
This Evening and Tonight
Blustery showers, these wintry at times, will continue this evening and overnight leading to further accumulations of snow over higher ground. Icy stretches may form by dawn with temperatures hovering around or below freezing.
Met Office warnings issued for Powys
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office