- Tonight , Light Rain , Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h North Westerly
- Mon , , Sleet , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Heavy Rain Shower , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 8°C 46°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 17 mph 27 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun 30 Apr , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Mon 1 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Southerly
Low 4°C 39°F
This Evening and Tonight
Band of light rain will move southwards this evening followed by drier, clearer, colder weather with scattered showers. Showers turning to sleet and snow across higher ground by dawn. Strong northwest winds for a time, especially up around Peterhead.
Met Office warnings issued for Moray
Yellow warning of snowUpdated 23 April at 10:22
- 0400 on Mon 24 April
- 1100 on Mon 24 April
An area of sleet and snow will move southwards during Monday morning. Heavier snowfall is expected to affect higher level routes where 2-5 cm of snow is likely to accumulate in places, whilst 1 to 2 cm is possible to lower levels.
Some transport routes may be affected, with journeys requiring longer travel times.
Issued by the Met Office