- Today , , Sunny Intervals , High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Easterly
- Thu , Sunny , High 6°C 43°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 8°C 46°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South South Easterly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Westerly
- Sun , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Mon 30 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South South Westerly
High 5°C 41°F Low 0°C 32°F
London and South East England
Widespread early sharp frost, and patchy freezing fog. Some fog will clear, but where it persists it will remain cold. Otherwise variable cloud but also sunny spells with temperatures rising, the highest likely across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
There will be varying amounts of cloud and clear spells, but also a sharp frost for many places with freezing fog, which could become widespread and locally dense.
Met Office warnings issued for Brighton and Hove
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 22 January at 15:12
- 0100 on Mon 23 January
- 1030 on Mon 23 January
Areas of fog are likely to start to form in places during Sunday evening but the main problems would appear to be more likely later tonight and through the Monday morning rush hour. By this stage, the western part of the warning area may be seeing improving visiiblities.
Areas of dense and freezing fog may lead to journeys taking longer than usual, with possible delays to air travel. Watch out, too, for slippery surfaces.
Issued by the Met Office