- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 10°C 50°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h Northerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Northerly
- Sat , Sunny Intervals , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Southerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h East South Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 19°C 66°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Fri 5 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
High 10°C 50°F Low 2°C 36°F
Light Rain Shower
London and South East England
Showers continuing through the day across the east where some will be heavy and possibly thundery with hail. The west seeing fewer showers with more in the way of sunshine. Less windy but still cold.
Showers dying out this evening with skies clearing allowing a widespread rural frost to form. Some cloud will move into the west before dawn but all parts dry.