- Tonight , Partly Cloudy , Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North North Easterly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 1 mph 2 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 10°C 50°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Light Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Southerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed 14 Dec , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
Low 0°C 32°F
Central, Tayside and Fife
A frosty start with any freezing fog patches in the glens slow to clear. It will be a dry, bright and cold day with some sunshine and light winds. Cloudier at times near the east coast.
A dry and frosty night again with some patchy freezing fog. Skies becoming cloudy later, but Angus should hang onto some clear spells.