- Today , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 21 mph 34 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h East South Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
- Fri 5 May , Sunny , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h Easterly
High 9°C 48°F Low 7°C 45°F
North West England
A cold, bright and perhaps frosty start, with sunny spells continuing through the morning. Some may see an occasional, perhaps wintry shower during the afternoon, but for many it will remain dry throughout. Feeling rather cold.
Any showers soon dying away this evening. However, the skies will turn increasingly cloudy overnight with patchy rain drifting southeast through the early hours of the morning. Chilly.