- Today , , Heavy Rain , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h Southerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain Shower , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 9°C 48°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sat , Light Rain , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 28 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 29 Jan , Thick Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 30 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F
Light Rain Shower
Outlook for Tuesday to Thursday
Showers or longer spells of rain on Tuesday and Wednesday and turning milder. Windy, with a chance of gales on Wednesday. A few showers on Thursday and turning colder again.
Met Office warnings issued for County Antrim
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 20 January at 11:36
- 0100 on Sun 21 January
- 0900 on Sun 21 January
Outbreaks of rain spreading eastwards across Northern Ireland in the early hours of Sunday are likely to fall onto freezing surfaces following the recent very cold spell.
Icy patches on some untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths are probable. This could lead to some injuries from slips and falls on icy surfaces.
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 19 January at 11:36
- 0400 on Sun 21 January
- 1500 on Sun 21 January
Spells of heavy rain are likely on Sunday, which combined with thawing of lying snow, may lead to localised surface water flooding, especially in northern and western counties.
Spray and localised flooding on roads probably making journey times longerBus and train services may be affected with journey times taking longer.
Issued by the Met Office