- Tonight , , Light Cloud , Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 23 mph 37 km/h Westerly
- Fri , , Light Cloud , High 5°C 41°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 26 mph 42 km/h Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h North Westerly
- Sun , Heavy Rain , High 11°C 52°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 25 mph 40 km/h South Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 9°C 48°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 18 mph 29 km/h South Westerly
- Wed , Light Rain , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 24 mph 39 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu 25 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South Westerly
- Fri 26 Jan , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 19 mph 31 km/h Westerly
- Sat 27 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 20 mph 32 km/h South South Westerly
Low 3°C 37°F
This Evening and Tonight
Blustery showers, these wintry at times, will continue this evening and overnight leading to further accumulations of snow over higher ground. Icy stretches may form by dawn with temperatures hovering around or below freezing.
Met Office warnings issued for Ceredigion
Yellow warning of iceUpdated 18 January at 10:57
- 1900 on Thu 18 January
- 1000 on Fri 19 January
Icy stretches are expected to form on Thursday night lasting into Friday morning.
There will probably be some ice on untreated roads, pavements and cycle paths leading to some injuries from slips and falls.In addition rain, hail, sleet and, over higher ground, snow showers will continue to push across Wales and western England with some small accumulations over the higher ground of Wales. These may lead to some difficult driving conditions in places and some longer journey times.
Issued by the Met Office