- Today , Light Rain Shower , High 9°C 48°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h North Westerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Rain , High 12°C 54°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 13°C 55°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 14°C 57°F Low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 14°C 57°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h East South Easterly
- Mon , Sunny , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Light Cloud , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 17°C 63°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 18°C 64°F Likely low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East South Easterly
High 9°C 48°F Low 0°C 32°F
Light Rain Shower
North West England
A bitter, brisk northerly wind will make it feel cold for all. There will be scattered, possibly thundery, showers and some sunny spells. Showers falling as hail, sleet and snow over higher ground, and possibly to lower levels too.
A windy, mainly dry night with clear spells and the odd wintry shower possible. It will be cold with a widespread, locally sharp, frost.