- Today , , Light Rain , High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 8 mph 13 km/h Westerly
- Mon , Light Cloud , High 20°C 68°F Low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Northerly
- Tue , Light Cloud , High 21°C 70°F Low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Rain , High 20°C 68°F Low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 15°C 59°F Wind speed 16 mph 26 km/h Westerly
- Sat 29 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 21°C 70°F Likely low 14°C 57°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South Westerly
- Sun 30 Jul , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 31 Jul , Light Cloud , Likely high 20°C 68°F Likely low 13°C 55°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h West South Westerly
High 19°C 66°F Low 12°C 54°F
Today will be a day of often heavy showers, with the risk of hail and thunder. The winds will be light, meaning the showers could be slow moving, but in any sunshine it will feel pleasant.
Today's showers will continue this evening. Overnight it will become dry for a time, although the showers will return towards dawn, especially in the north.
Met Office warnings issued for Warwickshire
Yellow warning of rainUpdated 22 July at 11:39
- 1300 on Sat 22 July
- 2200 on Sat 22 July
Heavy, thundery showers could lead to some localised flooding, especially where they affect urban areas.
Issued by the Met Office