- Today , Light Cloud , High 2°C 36°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h East North Easterly
- Tue , Fog , High 7°C 45°F Low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 9°C 48°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Sunny , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Sunny , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h West South Westerly
High 2°C 36°F Low 1°C 34°F
Generally quite cold with areas of mist, fog and low cloud only slowly lifting. Some places will remain rather cloudy, the best of any sunshine probably across northern and eastern areas. Highest temperatures will be along the Lincolnshire coast.
A slight frost could develop, most likely across eastern areas, perhaps also further west depending on cloud amounts. Then low cloud or fog will become extensive, lifting temperatures slightly everywhere.