- Today , Light Cloud , High 8°C 46°F Low -2°C 28°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h Northerly
- Wed , Light Cloud , High 7°C 45°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 7 mph 11 km/h North North Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h North Westerly
- Fri , Light Cloud , High 10°C 50°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 4 mph 6 km/h North North Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South South Easterly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South Easterly
- Mon , Light Cloud , Likely high 12°C 54°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h East South Easterly
- Tue 2 May , Thick Cloud , Likely high 13°C 55°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h East North Easterly
- Wed 3 May , Sunny Intervals , Likely high 15°C 59°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Westerly
- Thu 4 May , Sunny , Likely high 16°C 61°F Likely low 6°C 43°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h South Easterly
High 8°C 46°F Low -2°C 28°F
SW Scotland, Lothian Borders
A dry, bright and chilly start for most with a touch of frost. However, wintry showers over the eastern Borders will develop more widely during the day. Winds moderate to fresh from the northwest, but strong around the coasts.
Most of the wintry showers soon dying out with good clear spells overnight. However, a few could persist over the eastern Borders. Winds will ease leading to a widespread frost.