- Today , Light Cloud , High 3°C 37°F Low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 1 mph 2 km/h South Easterly
- Tue , Light Rain , High 5°C 41°F Low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 6 mph 10 km/h South Easterly
- Wed , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 0°C 32°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
- Thu , Sunny Intervals , High 2°C 36°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Easterly
- Fri , Sunny Intervals , High 6°C 43°F Low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 10 mph 16 km/h South Easterly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 9 mph 14 km/h Southerly
- Sun , Thick Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 15 mph 24 km/h Southerly
- Mon 30 Jan , Light Cloud , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 2°C 36°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 31 Jan , Sunny , Likely high 6°C 43°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Wed 1 Feb , Light Cloud , Likely high 7°C 45°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Southerly
High 3°C 37°F Low 2°C 36°F
North West England
It will be cold and dry start, with a widespread frost and locally dense patches of freezing fog, perhaps persisting in places. Otherwise they'll be spells of crisp winter sunshine, but it will remain cold.
Staying dry overnight with frost and freezing fog returning for many, perhaps with some locally dense patches. However, turning breezier and cloudier from the north-west towards dawn.