- Today , , Sunny , High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F Wind speed 3 mph 5 km/h Easterly
- Tue , , Fog , High 8°C 46°F Low 8°C 46°F Wind speed 5 mph 8 km/h South South Easterly
- Wed , Thick Cloud , High 11°C 52°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South South Westerly
- Thu , Light Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
- Fri , Thick Cloud , High 12°C 54°F Low 10°C 50°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h South South Westerly
- Sat , Light Cloud , Likely high 11°C 52°F Likely low 7°C 45°F Wind speed 12 mph 19 km/h South Westerly
- Sun , Light Cloud , Likely high 10°C 50°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 14 mph 23 km/h Westerly
- Mon 12 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 9°C 48°F Likely low 5°C 41°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h South Westerly
- Tue 13 Dec , Thick Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 4°C 39°F Wind speed 13 mph 21 km/h West South Westerly
- Wed 14 Dec , Light Cloud , Likely high 8°C 46°F Likely low 3°C 37°F Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h West South Westerly
High 4°C 39°F Low 1°C 34°F
Generally quite cold with areas of mist, fog and low cloud only slowly lifting. Some places will remain rather cloudy, the best of any sunshine probably across northern and eastern areas. Highest temperatures will be along the Lincolnshire coast.
A slight frost could develop, most likely across eastern areas, perhaps also further west depending on cloud amounts. Then low cloud or fog will become extensive, lifting temperatures slightly everywhere.
Met Office warnings issued for Northamptonshire
Yellow warning of fogUpdated 5 December at 10:53
- 1800 on Mon 5 December
- 0900 on Tue 6 December
Areas of fog, including some locally dense freezing fog patches with visibility less than 100 metres, will readily form on Monday evening and persist through the night into Tuesday. Please be aware of likely tricky road travel conditions.
Issued by the Met Office